COMPLAINTS AND REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with the product you have ordered, you can return it with a full refund, including the amount of the delivery costs if conditions are met.
All returned products must be unused and in the original packaging.
The cost of shipping to our warehouse for the products you are returning is borne by yourself (by post or delivery service), except in the case of refunds or replacement of defective products, when all costs will be borne by Moel.
For refunds of unused and non-opened products in our warehouse please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds and replacements must be pre-arranged.
- If you wish a refund, in addition to the goods that satisfy the refund, a copy of the invoice must be provided and the account number (IBAN) to which we reimburse the funds.
- Refunds will be made in accordance with the legal deadline of 14 days (Consumer Protection Act), i.e. after we receive the product at the warehouse.
- When returning the product, the buyer is responsible for suitably packing the product(s) into the cardboard box in order to avoid damage to the product during transport. If damage occurs because the buyer did not protect the product when packing (e.g. returned products wrapped in plain paper or in a bag), the refund or replacement will not be accepted.
- The buyer must execute the return of goods without delay and at the latest within 14 days from the date of the contract.
DELIVERY DEFECTS, WRONG PRODUCTS, DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
In case of damage during delivery, wrongly delivered goods or a defective product (factory error), please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com within two working days of receipt of the consignment.
We will resolve all complaints as quickly as possible. In these cases, Moel covers all costs of replacing the product.