Here are instructions on how to properly take care of candles:
- At your first burn, always burn enough to ensure an even melt pool.
- Never burn the candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Check if the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.
Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking, mushrooming and damage to the glass.
- Glass may become hot during use.
- Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and burn out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Burn only on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Last but not least - enjoy and dream while burning your candles :)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device